Operating as we do in a competitive environment, we are forced to select highly skilled and qualified staff who are committed to our values and objectives. We are committed to providing our employees with high quality working conditions, acknowledging their personal value in an environment that ensures equality, trust, respect and reliability.
At Bank of Cyprus:
- We respect the uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every individual
- We provide a working environment, which respects Human Rights and which is free of discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimization of any kind.
- We ensure that our staff receive appropriate training, coaching and development for their roles and have the opportunity to develop their skills and acquire new competencies. We recognize that this is crucial in developing and retaining our talents.
- We provide our people opportunities for professional development
- We evaluate performance objectively and constructively.
- We receive regular feedback from our staff to enable us to improve
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all our members of staff
- We comply with health and safety regulations
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package to our employees which includes:
- Provident Fund
- Medical Fund
- Life insurance
- Competitive holiday entitlement