Consumer Banking Products Lead (Ref. PROLEAD23)
Are you a talented financial services professional looking for your next career move?
We are seeking to recruit a Consumer Banking Products Lead to join our expanding team. You will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to work on designing and developing Consumer Banking Products on an end to end basis, tailored to our clients’ every day and lifestyle needs. Generating sustainable returns whilst assisting our clients to meet their lifetime goals and objectives.
- Develop overall consumer product strategy for the products of his/her responsibility together with consumer segments team and ensure product strategy is in line with customer segment value propositions.
- Utilise data analytics and research into products and propositions design so that products can be optimised with a customer lens and can be continuously iterated and refined.
- Participate in the development of product pricing strategy across the consumer product book of his/her responsibility considering the strategy of each customer segment, profitability and market dynamics. Prepares relevant memos to the committees.
- Apply appropriate measurements and metrics to validate performance of Consumer products of his/her responsibility (popularity into the population and overall profitability management of Consumer products)
- As a key stakeholder of specific products in the consumer business, work with CX, Marketing, Segments, Analytics and digital product teams to create and execute optimal targeting and clear campaign strategies, including channels and contact strategy and develop relevant KPIs to track business results.
- Support and educate the distribution stakeholders on his/her product strategy, product features and new product launches to increase selling effectiveness.
- Work with distribution to gain insights and customer feedback about his/her products, and take corrective actions where needed.
- Own end to end client journey for products of his/her responsibility by ensuring that the processes supporting the product are robust and deliver a seamless client experience, in liaison with the CX team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. ACCA /ACA /CFA /CPA).
- Master’s degree in a related subject will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in analysis, planning and implementation of transformation programs (organizational, technology, process) or management of large projects will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in data analysis / data management and preparation of management reports.
- Experience in banking industry especially in product design and creation will be consider as an advantage.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze market trends, and translate insights into actionable product strategies.
- Banking awareness and understanding of the market and competition.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and make decisions.
- Resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent team working, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Greek and English.
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system which is available on the Bank’s website www.bankofcyprus.com/group (Careers), by following the steps below:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
1) Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest for employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
2) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3) All applications will be treated with strict confidence.