Account and card with limits
Current account with a limit of up to three monthly net salaries (maximum of €10,000) and credit card limit of up to a monthly net salary (maximum of €3,000).
Digital application via 1bank
If you are a subscriber, you can apply via Internet Banking.
Chequebook free of charge
We are offering your first chequebook free of charge.
- By issuing cheques
- By using a debit Card (Direct Visa) for your purchases
- By using ATMs in Cyprus with no additional costs
- By using ATMs abroad, with additional cost
- Automatic repayment of loans, insurance etc through a direct debit / standing order
- Automatic settlement of utility bills through a standing order
- Immediate transaction notification via SMS
- Ability to manage your accounts through 1bank 24 hours a day
- Automatic credit of the account with your monthly salary
Initial bank fees
- Arrangement fees: these relate to the Bank’s costs for preparing and evaluating your application.
- Documentation fees: a fixed charge for the preparation of legal documents, the charge is determined by the facility amount.
For applications submitted through the Bank's digital channels, you do not pay any initial Bank fees.
These fees are regulated by relevant law as follows:
- Mortgage registration fees paid to the Land Registry.
- Fees relating to stamp duty of the facility documents and paid to the Commissioner of Taxation.
- Fees paid to the Land Registry in cases where the transfer of property from one owner to another is necessary.
Fees paid to third parties
These are fees related to valuations carried out on behalf of the Bank, by approved valuers for mortgaged property, or fees related to life and/or home insurance.
Find out about all Bank fees from the Table of Commissions and Charges
You can withdraw from the application:
- Within 5 business days from the date of the agreement conclusion, when the facility is secured with a mortgage on a house
- Within 14 calendar days from the date of the agreement conclusion when the facility is provided without any guarantees/securities or is secured with personal guarantees.
Yes, ιf you open a new current account with a limit and ιf you don't already have another Bank of Cyprus credit card, you can get a new credit card which you can link to your current account, with free membership for the first year.
Find out more on interest rates here.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at its sole discretion and withdraw any plan at any time. If you do not keep up with your repayment plan, you may lose your house.
800.00.800+35722128000 from abroad Monday to Friday, 07:45 - 18:00 Saturday and Sunday 9:00 - 17:00
Find your nearest BranchOr use one of our ATMs for your everyday transactions
A specialized officercan get in touch with you to discuss everything you need to know about our products