Transfer & pay– Τo Οther Βanks
Option through which you can transfer funds, on any currency, to a beneficiary account in another bank in Cyprus or abroad.
You can create templates of payment order for future use. Click here to see more information about the use of templates.
When you carry out a transfer to other bank, the beneficiary name and bank details are saved automatically for future use.
Option to transfer funds through SEPA with lower charges. View Commissions & Charges
Requirements for SEPA payments:
- The currency of the payment order must be Euro.
- Charges should always be indicated as “Shared".
- The value date should not be Same Day and the payment order must be submitted before the bank’s official cut-off time.
- The beneficiary’s bank is in a member country of the European Economic Area and is a SEPA payment participant.
- The payment order needs to contain the beneficiary’s valid IBAN.
- The transfer will be executed with reduced charges through SEPA provided it complies with the relevant requirements (see above) or through another system (SWIFT) with normal charges
- If there is any problem with your transaction or if more information is required, you will be notified by telephone or Secure Message (see menu option Messages for more information)
- The Execution of the payment order is subject to the Terms and Conditions of 1bank and the Supplementary Agreement between Bank Of Cyprus Public Limited Company and its customers which are aligned with EU Directive 2007/64/EC (Payment Services Directive)
- From Account: Select accordingly
- Type: select ‘other banks’
- Beneficiary details: Enter the name of the beneficiary. If you have already carried out a transfer to other bank via 1bank digital channels or a branch in the past, the drop-down list will contain these beneficiary names. Select accordingly.
- Beneficiary address: Enter the beneficiary address. In case of payments to countries out of the European Economic Area, it is recommended to enter the beneficiary's physical address (use at least two lines).
- Account Number/IBAN: Enter the account number or IBAN of the beneficiary, without blanks or select from the drop-down list. The IBAN number is mandatory for all payments within the EEA / SEPA countries. Failure to provide an IBAN in the above cases will lead to extra charges. View Commissions and Charges
- Select Bank (existing list)
- If you have carried out a Payment Order in the past via internet banking or a Bank Branch, you can select a bank used in previous payment orders, from the drop-down list. Select “New Bank” if you are making a payment to a new bank
- SWIFT / BIC code
- Enter the SWIFT/BIC code of the beneficiary bank and click on the icon to validate and automatically fill in the details of the bank in the relevant fields
- Select Bank (existing list)
- Search for a SWIFT/BIC code
- If you do not know the SWIFT/BIC, click on icon to search for it. Select whether the search to be done by SWIFT/BIC, National ID or Bank Name. Depending on your choice, the relevant search fields appear.
- Search: Click on Search once you select the Search By field i.e Search by SWIFT/BIC: Enter BCYP. Upon clicking on Search, all the search results which contain BCYP in the SWIFT code, will be shown.
- Click on the for the bank you wish to use for the payment order.
- Search for a SWIFT/BIC code
- Additional Branch Information: Optional field (available only when beneficiary bank is one of China, India or Philippines). Enter additional information if you cannot find the specific beneficiary bank branch via the Search Additional function
- Amount & Currency: Enter the amount and select the currency of the transfer
- Charges: Select if you wish the transaction charges to be deducted from the Ordering account (OUR), the beneficiary account (BEN) or both (SHA).
- Charges From: Optional field. If you wish the Commissions and Charges to be debited to a different account than the ordering account, select another account from the list
- Execution Date: The Execution Date is the date on which the Ordering account is charged. Initially, the current date is displayed (if it is a working day) or the first working day (if the current day is not a working day). You can select a future date by clicking on the calendar icon. Confirm that the Value Date is the one you want
- Value Date: The Value Date is the date on which the funds are available in the Beneficiary bank (equal or greater than the Execution Date). Initially, the value date that appears is two working days after the execution date. In case the currency of the transaction is in Euro and the funds are transferred to a country covered by the European Directive on Payment Services (PSD), the valued date is reduced from two working days to the next working day with no extra charge.
- If you change the Execution Date, please confirm that the Value Date is the one you want. Payment Orders with a Value Date equal to the Execution Date are subject to additional charges
- Transfer Details: Enter the details of the payment in Latin characters i.e. Invoice 123456. The details will appear on the Transaction History and the Statement of the
- account to be debited and will be sent as information to the Beneficiary bank
- Payment Supporting Documents: You can upload up to 5 files. Files must be 5MB or smaller and in one of these formats: pdf, jpg, gif or png. You can upload these documents using the “choose a file” button
- Communication information: you can provide Sender’s contact telephone number
- Send receipt: you can select to receive a receipt by email or by fax
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details
For Payment Orders where the currency of the transaction is Rubles, the following fields should be completed:
· VO Code: Mandatory field. Enter accordingly
· BIK: This field is mandatory when the Beneficiary Bank is in Russia
· Correspondent account: Mandatory field. Enter accordingly. These accounts start with /3010 (default field value) or /3011 and have a total of 21 digits
· INN: This field is mandatory when the Beneficiary Bank is in Russia