Transfers & Payments - Tax Payments
Option through which you can settle your Governmental tax payments.
- Acceptance of payment is subject to the rules and regulations of each tax payment type
- You can create templates of tax payments for future use. Click here to see more information about the use of templates
Process - Applicable for Full Version
- Account: Select accordingly
- Tax Payment Type: Select accordingly (e.g. TAX DEPARTMENT: includes VAT Payments you have registered in government platform taxisnet. Also other overdue taxes for which you have applied and been approved to pay instalments, via the Ariadni Government platform).
- Execution Date: Click on the calendar to select the date on which you wish the transaction to be executed. You can select any date (current or future) up to 6 months in the future. In case you select a holiday/weekend, the transaction will be executed on the next business day and the transaction’s status till its execution, will be Pending (Future Execution)
- Additional fields are displayed, depending on your selection. Enter the necessary information, as these are displayed on the tax bill. Partial payment of the tax bill is not permitted
- Add Payment: Click to enter another payment for of the same tax payment type
- Remove Payment: Click on the payment you wish to remove and press the Remove Payment button
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass OTP( if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details.
> Back to Transfers & Payments