Digipass Management - Apply for New
Οption through which you can proceed with a purchase of a new Digipass.
The function is available for Individual Subscribers.
The function is also available for Business Subscribers which already owned Digipass SMS or App. Business Subscribers non Digipass holders, can apply only by submitting a paper application from any of our branches.
For subscribers who owned the old types of Digipass devices (models GO3, DP550, DP320) which have replaced them with Digipass SMS or App (without written application), have to proceed with a paper application from any of our Branches, in order to benefit from the increased daily transaction limits.
We recommend that you read each digipass type's characteristics carefully before selecting which type to buy, as their usage is not identical.
If you already own one or more Digipass types, which are assigned for use to any of your other subscriptions, you do not need to purchase a new Digipass. You may assign any of these Digipasses for use to your current subscription, too, through option ‘Activate / Switch Usage’.
- The new digipass types available for purchase, are:
- SMS Digipass
- Digipass APP
- The purchase of a new Digipass does not change your existing access.
- After the purchase of a Digipass, you may proceed with option Activate / Switch Usage (if the purchase is done through a written application you need to contact the call centre to activate it). You may also assign it for use to any other subscriptions you maintain (you need to repeat the same process to each subscription you wish to use it).
- After the purchase of a Digipass APP, you need to proceed first with Setup on your Device ( Setup is made through the BOC App). Then, you may proceed with option Activate / Switch Usage (if the purchase is done through a written application you need to contact the call centre to activate it). You may also assign it for use to any other subscriptions you maintain (you need to repeat the same process to each subscription you wish to use it).
Process applicable for Full Version:
- Select Digipass Model / Type: Select the model you wish to purchase
- View Digipass Characteristics: Click to view the general characteristics and other information for each Digipass model
- Registered Mobile Number: Ensure that the number displayed is correct since all set up information (for the DIGIPASS APP) and the One Time PINs – OTPs (for the SMS DIGIPASS), will be sent to this number.
- Change Contact Information: Before you proceed with this transaction, you can change your mobile number via option Change Contact Information, if it is incorrect. If your subscription is a business subscription and you do not own any retail subscriptions the change of contact information can be done by contacting your banker.
- Ordering Account Details: Select the account to be debited with the purchase charges
- I Accept the Terms and Conditions: Click in the box, after reading the Terms and Conditions
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Verification Method: Select verification method and enter code (if required)
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code from your existing digipass ( if required)
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message at the top of the page, with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details
Once the transaction is completed you receive an SMS message which includes the serial number of your Digipass.