Transfer & Pay - To Connected Accounts
Option through which you can transfer funds between connected accounts (own and authorized accounts).
- You can create templates of your transfers for future use. Click here for more information
- From Account: Select accordingly
- Option: select “connected accounts”
- To Account: Select accordingly
- Amount & Currency: Enter the amount and select the currency of the transfer
- Execution Date: Click on the calendar to select the date on which you wish the transaction to be executed. You can select any date (current or future) up to 6 months in the future.
- Transfer Details: An optional field. Enter a description for the transaction (i.e., Transfer to Current Account). The description will appear in the Transaction History and Statement of both the account to be debited and account to be credited
- Payment Supporting Documents: You can upload up to 5 files. Files must be 5MB or smaller and in one of these formats: pdf, jpg, gif or png. You can upload these documents using the “choose a file” button
- Submit: Click to submit the transaction
- Confirm: Click to confirm the transaction
- Digipass Code: Enter a digipass code (if required)
- Transaction Number: The system returns a message with the transaction status. Click on the transaction number to view the specific transaction details