From the Home page, you can:
- View the Balances of your connected accounts. For more detailed information go to option My accounts>Accounts
- View the transaction history of any of your connected accounts (30 days or last 10 transactions). For a more detailed history, go to option My accounts>Transactions
- By pressing next to account balance, you can
- Get eStatement
- Stop/Start paper Statement of the specific account
- View your IBAN information
- Order a chequebook (where applicable)
- Initiate a Transfer
- Initiate a Bill Payment
- View your cards’ spending and export information
- Approve/reject pending transactions (for subscribers with multiple signatures)
- View your upcoming payments based on your standing order or direct debit instructions or any payments/transfers with a future execution date
- View a snapshot of your financial status in your requested currency
- What you have – total amount of your credit balances
- What you owe – total amount of your debit balances
- What you can spend – total amount of the available balances
- Be informed of the exchange rates
- Chat or request a Call Back with our Call Centre
- By pressing the Profile icon, you can
- Access Settings where you can personalize or update various subscription options.
- View Notices and Messages or send a new Secure Message. To view all Messages, click on “View All” at the bottom right hand side.
- Update your profile by adding your Alias name and photo
For more information regarding the functionality of the different options of the Home page, refer to the corresponding Help pages for: My accounts, Transfer & pay.