We have no vacancies at the moment, but you can still submit your credentials and CV to our e-Recruitment system by clicking on the link below.
The process differs depending on the role you are looking for, whether you are applying for a general or a degree holder role.
The Aptitude Tests measure ability to think, reason abstractly and solve problems. This ability is considered independent of education and past experience.
The tests also measure ability to learn from past experiences and relevant learning, and to apply this learning to work related situations.
These situations may include comprehending:
- written reports, written data and facts, and logically deriving conclusions from them.
- financial outcomes or performance figures, for taking effective decisions.
These measure the job -related competencies of candidates by systematically inquiring about their behaviour in past experiences. Structured interviews are more personal than other assessment methods and ensure that candidates are assessed accurately and consistently.
A battery of tests and exercises are administered to a group of candidates across a number of hours within a single day.
- Individual exercises - provide information on how the candidates work by themselves (i.e. in-tray).
- "1:1" exercises - provide information on how the candidates interact in various ways with another person.
- Group exercises - test how candidates interact in a group.
Are you interested in joining our Team?
You can submit your credentials and CV to our e-Recruitment system by clicking on the link below. When you are interested in a specific announced vacant position that fits your profile, you'll need to apply for it electronically via the e-recruitment system.
Please note: Only applications received through the e-recruitment system will be considered.