Software Developers (SDTOD22)
Are you a talented Software Developer looking for your next career move? We are seeking to recruit a number of Software Developers to join our expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to join a growing team of Software Developers and use your skills and experience to work on a variety of exciting projects, playing a key role in the Digital Transformation journey of the Bank. You will work closely with Architects, Engineers, Business Users, other teams or vendors and act as the subject matter expert for products under your area of responsibility. No previous professional experience is required, and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
No previous experience is required.
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented language (e.g. Java, C#, Python).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB).
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system, by following the steps below:
- Profile submission:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
- Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
- Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest for employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidence