IDEA Innovation Center now accepting new applications for startups
IDEA Innovation Center of Bank of Cyprus is accepting applications from talented entrepreneurs who have an innovative idea and are determined to turn it into a startup business.
IDEA is the largest innovation and business support organisation in Cyprus, and it launches the 9th call to its Startup Program, seeking for startups that:
- Develop an innovative product or service, or solve an existing problem in an innovative way.
- Have a dedicated and competent team of at least two founders/members.
- Have the potential to expand into the international market through technology.
Through its nine-month Program, IDEA offers each startup a comprehensive business support package to enhance its entrepreneurial journey, as follows:
- €20.000 in seed capital.
- Business-creation training to establish a business.
- Mentoring from accomplished entrepreneurs.
- Services for legal, accounting, marketing and ICT matters.
- Business development, networking and access to angel investors.
IDEA is reinforcing the commitment of Bank of Cyprus in fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and digital transformation in Cyprus.
IDEA has supported to-date the establishment of 89 startups and created over 100 new jobs. Its startups have attracted investment capital and business partnerships from Cyprus and abroad, have established their own offices and / or employ staff of their own.
Find out more:
- Tel: 22 128144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org