Data Warehouse Engineer (Ref: DWEITS22)
Are you a talented Data Specialist looking for your next career move? We are seeking to recruit a Data Warehouse Engineer to join our expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to work on a variety of exciting projects, playing a key role in the Digital Transformation journey of the Bank. You will participate in all aspects of data warehousing such as data sourcing, analysis, quality, design, and implementation to ensure robust and accurate solutions. You will work closely with Architects, Engineers, Business Users, other teams or vendors and act as the subject matter expert for products under your area of responsibility. You will ideally have previous professional experience, however, if you are a new graduate you are encouraged to apply if you have the technical skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working as Data Warehouse Engineer or similar role, however, new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Understanding of the Agile Framework can be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and Data Modelling.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of dimensional modelling and other Data Warehousing techniques.
- Use of ETL tools like SAP Data Services or SSIS can be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, Splunk or Elastic Search can be considered an advantage
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system, by following the steps below:
- Profile submission:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
- Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
- Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest for employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidence