Officer Business Facilitation Insurance Business (OBFIB22) – Λευκωσία
Do you have a passion for innovation and facilitating change through IT/ digital solutions?
We are looking for an Officer Business Facilitation to join our Insurance Business team of analysts. Ready for the challenge?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other related subject
- Certification in Business Analysis or Project Management is considered as an additional advantage
- 3+ years of experience in working in a technical business analyst position.
- 2+ years of experience in working on IT applications.
- Insurance or Banking related business knowledge will be considered as an additional advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge in SQL, PL / SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English
- Presentation Skills
- Structured and Critical Thinking
- Technical & Analytical Skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time, workload and multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiatives and make decisions
- Problem-Solving & Decision -Making Skills
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system, by following the steps below:
- Profile submission:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
- Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
- Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest for employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidence