Data & Solutions Engineer (Κωδ.DSE2023)
Are you a Data engineer, a Data Scientist or a Developer and complex calculations in large platforms do not scare you?
If yes, then you could be the one we are looking for. You will have the opportunity to join the Bank’s Risk Analytics team as a Data & Solutions Engineer.
The successful applicants will ideally have some previous professional experience in the area of Risk Analytics and be advanced in at least one programming language (preferably in SQL).
Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Develop, automate and maintain (via coding) complex calculations/systems that produce as output key measures for the Bank, such as: Credit Ratings, Expected Credit Losses, Stress Testing Exercise results, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related subject.
- Master’s degree in any of the above subjects will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position in the financial services industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced programming skills using SQL, SAS, R or Python.
- Knowledge of SAS solutions will be considered as an advantage (SAS Model Implementation Platform, SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management).
- Modelling knowledge of credit risk related parameters will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Collibra Workflow Development using Groovy will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Team player and ability to think through solutions with others.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to manage time, workload, and multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English.
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system which is available on the Bank’s website www.bankofcyprus.com/group (Careers), by following the steps below:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
1) Type of Employement: Permanent
2) Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest for employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
3) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
4) All applications will be treated with strict confidence.