Private Banker Ref:PBWSD22
Do you have talent in networking and building personal connections with people?
We are looking for Private Bankers to join our Wealth Management relationship team. The successful applicant will manage the relationships within their investment portfolio, and provide high-quality advice and solutions to clients.
Do you feel up to the challenge?
- Develop a client portfolio, ensure proactive and quality follow-up with customers, and build a trusting and lasting relationship. Offer execution services, investment advice and wealth structuring, using a world class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes.
- Follow daily local & international economic / financial market news, and any new trends in the financial industry to provide best investment service and support the team’s selling efforts.
- Deliver high quality advice, maximising value for the clients for the best possible commercial outcome. Provide personalised advice and offer tailor-made solutions and services to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- Master’s in Financial Markets, Economics or any other field will be considered an advantage.
- Professional qualification (CFA, CISI, CFP, ACA, ACCA) would be considered an advantage.
- CySEC Advanced Certification.
- 3+ years of experience in working in the Financial Services industry, in the areas of Private Banking / Wealth Management / Asset Management in an advisor role.
- Experience with financial regulated products offered to high net worth and/or ultra-high net worth customers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; structured and critical thinking, and ability to manage time, workload, and multiple tasks.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek & English.
All applications will be received through the “e-Recruitment” system, by following the steps below:
- Profile submission:
- Electronic submission of personal /academic/ professional and other data
- “Release” of the profile
- Application for specific vacancies, through “Employment Opportunities” section:
- Job Search
- Select Job
- Send Application (top, right hand side)
- Send Application
- Candidates who are interested in the specific position and have expressed their interest for employment in Bank of Cyprus in the past through the e-Recruitment system, are required to submit a new application (provided that they meet the criteria set).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidence