The procedures vary according to the role you are seeking whether you are applying for a general or a graduate role.
The Aptitude Tests measure the ability to think and reason abstractly and solve problems. This ability is considered independent of education and past experience.
They also measure the ability to learn from past experiences and relevant learning and to apply this learning to work related situations.
These situations may include comprehending:
- written reports, written data and facts and logically deriving conclusions from them.
- financial outcomes or performance figures to make effective decisions.
Measure job related competencies of candidates by systematically inquiring about their behaviour in past experiences. Structured interviews are more personal than other assessment methods and ensure that candidates are assessed accurately and consistently.
A battery of tests and exercises are administered to a group of candidates across a number of hours within a single day.
- Individual exercises - provide information on how the candidates work by themselves (i.e. in-tray).
- "1:1" exercises - provide information on how the candidates interact in various ways with another person.
- Group exercises - Test how candidates interact in a group.
Submit your interest for employment at Bank of Cyprus
You can submit your credentials and CV in our e-Recruitment system by clicking on the link below.
When the Bank announces vacant positions that fit your profile, you will need to apply for a specific position electronically via the e-recruitment system.
Only applications received through the e-recruitment system will be considered.